Make Your Home Smell Like the Holidays
The smell of the holidays triggers happiness and festivity. Follow this stovetop recipe from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
to fill your home with the aroma of the holidays.
· 1½ cup water
· 1-2 sprigs rosemary
· ¼ cup fresh cranberries
· The peel of one orange or clementine
1. Mix all ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to lowest simmer possible.
3. Keep an eye on the simmering potpourri and refill with more water as needed.
4. Simmer for 2-4 hours or however long you desire.
Impress your guests with the best smelling house on the block. Happy Holidays!