Western Division Vice President Announces Expansion Initiative
Western Division Vice President, Dave Herbst, unveiled expansion plans for CMG Financial’s Wholesale Lending Channel. The Wholesale Lending Channel functions on developing innovative relationships with select partners by providing adequate support to fulfill production needs. Available territories include Hawaii, Western Washington from Olympia to Seattle to Bellingham and Southern California encompassing Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
Herbst brings military precision and discipline to everything that he does, he is seeking motivated top producers to develop new client relationships and drive sales. Before his success in sales and marketing, Dave Herbst served four years in the United States Marine Corps. After his military service, Dave worked his way up to a leadership position at a Fortune 800 firm. In 2003, he joined CMG Financial as a Wholesale Account Executive and currently he holds the position of Western Division Vice President, Wholesale Lending.
Herbst specializes in sales training, team building, creative marketing design, systems implementation, joint-venture development and contract management. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and develop new opportunities, maintain productive relationships with new and existing brokers, and empower brokers to be self-sufficient through training on company process and procedures.
CMG Financial advantages include:
- Highly competitive commission and benefits structure
- Incredible company culture
- Client Advantage Program (CAP) incentives
- FNMA, FHLMC Direct Seller-Servicer and GNMA Issuer and Jumbo lender
- Proprietary All In One Loan product which stands apart and pays higher compensation
- All AE's are supported by a team of internal Client Success Experts (CSE)
- Our operations staff is segmented into AE-centric teams which creates consistency and trust
- Supported by the best marketing team in the industry using social, video, email, etc.
- Super competitive pricing on all products including lock, extension and re-lock policies
To learn more, contact Dave Herbst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CMG Financial
CMG Financial is a well-capitalized, privately held mortgage-banking firm founded in 1993. The company makes its products and services available to the market through three distinct origination channels including Retail Lending, Wholesale Lending, and Correspondent Lending.
CMG Financial currently operates in most states, including District of Columbia, and holds federal agency lending approvals with HUD, VA, RHS, GNMA, FNMA and FHLMC. Throughout the mortgage banking and housing markets, CMG Financial is widely known for responsible lending practices, industry and consumer advocacy, product innovation, and operational efficiency.