WHY CHOOSE CMG FINANCIAL?
CMG Financial provides the infrastructure and resources you need to succeed. The top 10 reasons to join our company are:
Unique Loan Options
Experienced Marketing Team
Jumbo Lending Options
Exceptional Support Staff
What sets us apart:
- Retail Lending
- Wholesale Lending
- Correspondent Lending
Our experienced team is here to back you and your business. The support staff is dedicated to providing a quick and efficient loan process striving to close deals in 21 days or fewer. With the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the industry, our team is well versed in providing an extraordinary experience thereby elevating your business. At CMG, unique ideas, ingenuity, and hard work are highly valued. Upper management has the agility and expertise to assist you as you grow your business. Make your business shine with professional and relevant marketing collateral produced in-house by a creative and studied marketing team.
CMG Financial boasts some of the most exceptional talent in the industry. From Scotsman Guide Top Originators to Five-Star Mortgage Professionals, executive profiles in HousingWire and recognized as a Bay Area Top Workplace, CMG has elevated itself with recognitions and awards that make it great.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits including:
- Medical (HMO, PPO, HSA)
- Dental, Vision
- 401K with employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs
- Benefits effective after the first full month of employment following hire date.
Building and maintaining Realtor partnerships takes work. Here are some helpful tips in developing strong relationships:
- Provide valuable content for their website
- Provide compliant Open House materials such as co-branded flyers or informational pamphlets
- Offer knowledgeable insight into the mortgage industry that will benefit their clients
- Always be easily accessible and ready to offer support
A successful business partnership is one where both sides succeed. Nurture all of your professional referral sources through constant communication. Phone calls, emails, and social media connections are all effective ways to keep a relationship moving forward.